Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Halo 3 Map Editor?

One of my friends at work mentioned that I should pick up Marathon and play with that for awhile until H3 comes out. So, I am downloading these files and I come across a little file called Forge. After doing a bit of research, I figured out that Forge and Anvil were map editors for the Marathon series. This is one of the reasons why Marathon still has a huge following.
I immediately thought about an article I recently read at www.1up.com Here's the juicy bit halfway through the page:

We caught a brief glimpse of a menu option called "Forge," but Bungie wouldn't comment on what that is. But keep an eye out for EGMs September issue (on sale August 7th), where they reveal this feature -- plus a whole lot more exclusive details on single-player, multiplayer, and co-op.
If this rumor indeed happens to be true, it will add a brand new dimension to online and co-op play. Till next time.

No comments: